The Website [www.uxholdings.com] ("Website") is owned and operated by UX Holdings Limited ("we", “our”, “us”). We are a Holding Company registered in the Dubai International Financial Centre (“DIFC”) under registration number 1941 and have our registered office at Unit N409, Level 4, Emirates Financial Towers, Dubai International Financial Centre, P.O. Box 507042, Dubai, United Arab Emirates (“UAE”).
ACCESSING OUR WEBSITE
Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis for your personal, non-commercial purposes, and we reserve the right to amend the information or withdraw the services we provide on our Website without notice. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through your computer or mobile device or internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website (including, but not limited to, the services, other intellectual property rights offered on or via the Website) and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws, and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed, copied or downloaded in any way from our Website, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must not use any part of the materials on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
OUR WEBSITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We aim to update our Website regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Website or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us, hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, law or otherwise;
- any liability whatsoever incurred by any user in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use or results of the use of our Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage;
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO OUR WEBSITE AND PRIVACY
We process information about you in accordance with our applicable policies. By using our Website, you consent to such processing and you warrant that all data provided by you is accurate and complete. We respect the privacy of our website users. Whenever and wherever possible, we will treat the information you provide with utmost care and confidentiality.
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR WEBSITE
Any material you upload to our Website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We will not be responsible or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our Website. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Website if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the Content Standards set out below.
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulations;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm any individual in any way;
- to send, receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our Content Standards set out below;
- to transmit or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- to create liability for us in any way, or in any way that causes us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers; and
- to knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
- not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention of any of the provisions in these Terms of Website Use;
- not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Website, any equipment or network on which our Website is stored, any software used in the provision of our Website, or any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards ("Content Standards") apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Website ("Contributions"), and to any interactive services associated with the Website.
Contributions must be accurate (where they state facts), be genuinely held (where they state opinions), comply with applicable law in the United Arab Emirates and in any country from which they are posted.
Contributions must not:
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person or which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory;
- promote violent or sexually explicit material;
- promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
- be false, inaccurate or likely to deceive or mislead any person;
- be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- promote any illegal activity;
- be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse;
- link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under these Terms of Website Use.
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious, technologically harmful or designed to disrupt the current operation of our Website. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website. You must not attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
LINKS FROM OUR WEBSITE
Where our Website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided solely as a convenience to you and for your information only. If you use these links, you will leave our Website. We have not reviewed these third party websites and we have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. We do not endorse or make any warranties or representations about the other websites, or any information, software or other products or materials found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to our Website, you do this entirely at your own risk. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for the availability of, or the information and content of any third party website.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
These Terms of Website Use as well as your access to our Website is subject to and governed by the laws of the DIFC in the Emirate of Dubai, without giving effect to conflicts of law principles thereof. Any dispute regarding this Terms of Website Use is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the DIFC Courts.
The trademarks and all other marks that appear, displayed or used on the Website are registered or common law trademarks or service marks of UX Holdings Limited. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark displayed on the Website without our written permission. Your misuse of the trademarks displayed on the Website is strictly prohibited.
We may revise these Terms of Website Use at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. By using the Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of the Terms of Website Use. If you do not agree with any of the Terms of Website Use or any change thereto, then you must immediately stop using the Website.